Want to be part of the team?
What’s good about working for us…
We love to reward our colleagues for the passion and enthusiasm they put into what they do.
- We offer 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- We offer a company pension scheme where we’ll match your contributions (subject to eligibility criteria)
- We (unsurprisingly) offer a ride to work scheme
- We offer childcare vouchers
- We offer fantastic discounts on all our products, as well as Bike Insurance, British Cycling Council Membership, and Free Entry to our RIDEIT Events
- Healthshields, a cash back health plan
- Our colleague of the month award, the Yellow Jersey
Discover your Evans Cycles adventure
We give our colleagues all the support and training they need to develop their career. It’s about getting that perfect balance of working together, independent thinking and creating a sense of adventure (in whatever form that comes).
How we support you
Our Retail, Warehouse and Head Office colleagues are supported by:
- A training plan when you join the business
- Half yearly appraisals and a personal development plan review
- Development days
- Bespoke training for specialist roles
- Opportunities to get involved in business-wide projects
Our developmental goal
People are at the centre of everything we do. So we want to give them the best development opportunities in the UK cycling industry. We provide specialist training for our Workshop teams, in-depth product knowledge courses for our Sales colleagues as well as enhancing our Manager’s leadership skills through our Business Leadership Programme.
Our Training Academy
It’s where we train colleagues to achieve the IAO qualification a nationally recognised qualifications as Bike Builders and Mechanics. We want you to feel more confident and empowered to improve your work and skills. Our trainer led sessions include theory, demonstrations and practical sessions. And you’ll leave each course with a training pack and action plans to guarantee the training is landed effectively back in your day job.
Our Business Leadership Programme
This is a year-long programme that focuses on fundamental leadership skills and models such as; Situational Leadership, Teambuilding and Motivation, Commercial Awareness, Communication and Emotional Intelligence, Coaching, Problem Solving and Time Management.